Thursday, September 13, 2007

ambitions and things I can do well


I've often asked myself "why it is I have been so humble throughout my entire life"? I have recieved no answer to this most sincere question, until just yesterday as I was walking thru a parking lot and came across this bumper sticker. The answer? I dont own a DACHSHUND. Its that simple. How stupid of me not to have thought of this before. I thought about the Dachshund. Their agility. Their pompus attitude they carry on their long back. They even have their faces on Christmas ornaments, coffee mugs and jewelery. Also, the way they curl up on the floor and give you that look as if they are saying "hey look at me, Im a dachshund and you cant be a humble person around me because there are too many things to be prideful about. So dont even consider humbling yourself before anyone or anything as long as you own me. By the way, would you mind cutting up a hot dog into bite size peices for me, and heating it up in the microwave for about 20 seconds?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were approximately 180 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?