Wednesday, September 12, 2007

People gonna talk....


Last night I went to see James Hunter (grammy award winning singer songwriter from the UK). His music is timeless, sounding instantly classic and perpetually modern. He reminded me of a blend of Sam Cooke, Van Morrison, Bobby Darin, Jackie Wilson and even a little Ricky Nelson. Thats alot of artists I know, but in my previous life I was a goat, and in my next life Im going to be a broom closet....so it's possible we can resemble more than one person or thing. He's a very cool cat. I would highly recommend you add his music to your playlist. Check out his website http://www.jameshuntermusic.com/

3 comments:

Jason Bagley said...

"Perpetually modern?" How old are you? Do you drink fine wine?

Melissa said...

I ran into your sister Holly today at lunch. She looks great. It may have slipped that I was checking out your blog. I hope that is alright.

Natalie Hall said...

Can I just sit back and laugh uncontrollably as you and Jason make comments back and forth. I will just be a little spyer on the comment page. By the way, I am Jasons cousin, you might remember me. Thanks for the laughter I always do need a real great chuckle to get me going in the day.